Interior & Exterior Painters with Alliance Painting & Decorating Inc.
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Blog for your thoughts
Blog for your thoughts
|Posted by Alliance Painting & Decorating Inc. on 29 February, 2012 at 0:30|
- "We all put our pants on the same way."
- "It's all about attitude, not aptitude, attitude can get you altitude." Zig Zigler
- "There is no "try" just "do." Yoda
- "Can't means Won't." My Mom
- "I love the sayings of Jesus Christ but its the ones that call themselves Christians I have a problem with" Ghandi
- “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” - Dale Carnegie,
- "Remember, every person you meet will know something you don't. Listen carefully to what they have to say."
- "A winner never quits, and a quiter never wins." My football and track coach at SSF
- "A brain is like a parachute, it only works when it is open." Frank Zappa
- "Treat others as you would want them to treat you." Paraphrased Golden rule-Jesus Christ
- "Let it begin within." Carlos Santana
- "The opera ain't over till the fat lady sings." Groucho Marks
- "A successful (wo)man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him." Dan Brinkley
- “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”― Albert Einstein
- “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”― Albert Einstein
- “The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.”― Albert Einstein
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”― Albert Einstein
- “When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.”― Albert Einstein
- “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”― Albert Einstein
- “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life bellieveing that it is stupid.― Albert Einstein
- "Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get."~ Dale Carnegie
- Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can't try to do things. You simply must do things. - Ray Bradbury
- "Leadership is not about titles, positions or flowcharts. It is about one life influencing another." - John C. Maxwell
- - Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down (Charles Kettering)
- - In any situation, the best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing (Roosevelt)
- Remember, where ever you go, there you are. - Peter Sellers
- "You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down." Ray Bradbury
- "A statue has never been built in honor of a critic, so they should not be held in such high praise." - Zig Ziglar
- You don't have to attend every ARGUMENT you're invited to....
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why is called the present.
- If your walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.
- "Those kings and princes who sacrifice the lives of so many people only to flatter their ambition in being masters of some pitiful spot of the universe must be punished." Carl Sagan
- "Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there". - Will Ridgers